The pet area extension currently provides a colour for each area of a Web site. Future enhancements will change the CSS for each area.
You define your selection of colours using Pet Colours. You then define areas in pet_areas using a colour selection list built from pet_colours.
- Install and test pet.
- Install and test pet_colours.
- Download pet_areas.zip. If your browser does not give you the option to save the file then try clicking the right mouse button. pet_areas.zip contains the following files.
- Expand the zip file into your modules/pet/ directory.
- This uses database table pet_areas and some variables with a prefix of pet_areas_. Run the SQL from pet_areas.mysql in phpmyadmin or equivalent. The SQL gives the table the prefix of drupal_. you may have to change the prefix for your site.
- Visit administer > pet and switch on pet.
- Visit administer > pet > areas and define some areas.
pet_areas.class is used by pet.class for every page when pet_areas is turned on. pet_areas.inc is used by pet.module and only when you are in the administration area of your Web site.